Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Question for All Those Twitterers Out There

I have recently joined Twitter in an effort to gain friends/contacts in the green blogging community, keep up with friends outside the Bay Area, and most importantly, effortlessly stalk my favorite celebs. Being fairly new to the Twitterverse, I have an etiquette question...some of my green tweeting colleagues send me, um, approximately 92,785 tweets a day. A little on the high side, no? Can I politely suggest that I don't appreciate 12 tweets in 1 minute? Should I just de-friend them and call it a day? How do I deal with the over-aggressive social media spammers?

PS You can follow me at twitter.com/YoungBrokeGreen. I promise I won't spam you.

1 comment:

  1. Great question! In situations like this, twitter-ers that don't contribute significantly to the twitter stream definitely get a no-follow from me. Some users don't understand that twitter is a conversation; who likes being in a conversation where the other person talks the ENTIRE time? :)

    ReplyDelete